EXPO BtoBe is the first web based matchmaking platform
ever designed to promote dialogue and business relations among companies during a World Exposition.
This platform has received the endorsement from the Bureau International des Exposition (BIE) and has been the official B2B platform during Expo Milano 2015.
It is a full visibility solution that offers a collaborative environment to Countries participating in Expo Astana 2017.
Today EXPO BtoBe, managed by e-venti Kazakhstan, is the official B2B platform of Expo Astana 2017.
EXPO BtoBe combines the companies’ internationalization needs with business opportunities emerging from Expo Astana 2017 and it represents a privileged site to build and develop business relations and to find B2B partners
during the event.
Countries, aggregator, companies will register on the platform their key characteristics, business needs and search criteria. Participating Countries in Expo Astana 2017 can open an official account on the EXPO BtoBe platform for managing commercial and business delegations, taking benefit from matchmaking services, monitoring national performance and getting updates on Expo Astana 2017 events calendar.
Each Country will have access to a personal area
where it can:
- Invite national companies to register to the platform
- Consult key statistics on country records and results
- Get information on business delegations arrivals from other countries
- Promote business events to all users during Expo Astana 2017
- Ask for dedicated assistance
- Demand for customised services
Along with the international matching services, the platform could be used as an effective promotional tool to strengthen the Country’s communication activities
or as a valuable source of qualitative data. By submitting information on official events including the National Day program or sharing details on business delegations arrival and favorite business partners, the system permits extensive interaction with users who are regularly informed and updated on your happenings. For instance, national initiatives are displayed in the personal area of those users who have selected your Country as their preferred business destination.
Moreover, a personalized service of statistics
is offered to constantly provide Countries with updated figures in order to help measuring national performance, track business matching activities and monitor companies’ needs.
Through the registration, companies will have access to:
- The matching service with profiled foreign companies
- A set of publications and insights on internationalization
- The calendar of the main business events during the Expo
Moreover, the Matching algorithm of the platform matches companies’ needs based on an “affinity” index, so that companies can get:
- Notifications of potential partners to meet during the Expo, matched by the algorithm - Online confirmation of each proposed meeting with companies
- Research of companies from other foreign countries, through the “Worldwide Research” service
Networking opportunities and scheduled business meetings with our professional staff support, taking advantage of the participation at the Expo, in dedicated spaces inside the manifestation:
- Personalized B2B meetings with the selected companies
- Support of specialized resources for each meeting